Some websites that I have found useful http://www.mdbg.net/chindict/chindict.php
This one is a Chinese dictionary.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
我是老师. I'm a teacher. Soy maestra. Я учитель. Je suis professeur. 我住在中国. I'm living in China. Vivo en China. Я живу в Китае. Je vis en Chine.
1 comment:
www.nciku.com.
This dictionary has just about every little phrase you could use, I remember something like hundreds of thousands of entries, and everything has examples, so you can see things in context. In addition, there are various little dialogues for use as lessons, and the most useful thing is character recognition software, so you can scribble something down on the scratch pad and it'll come up with the character you're looking for.
www.zhongwen.com - not quite as useful, but it has a lot on the etymology of characters, in case you're interested. It's in traditional characters though.
Post a Comment