skip to main | skip to sidebar

wǒ shì lǎoshī

我是老师. I'm a teacher. Soy maestra. Я учитель. Je suis professeur. 我住在中国. I'm living in China. Vivo en China. Я живу в Китае. Je vis en Chine.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Yuexiu Yundonghui (Annual Sports Meeting)

http://sptsport.blogspot.com
Posted by Geoff at 4/26/2009 11:40:00 PM
Labels: Teaching in Yuexiu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Topics

  • Around China
  • I'm looking for
  • Living in China
  • Living in Shaoxing
  • Living in Yuexiu
  • Meeting
  • Teaching in Yuexiu

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (21)
    • ▼  04/26 - 05/03 (1)
      • Yuexiu Yundonghui (Annual Sports Meeting)
    • ►  04/19 - 04/26 (1)
    • ►  04/12 - 04/19 (2)
    • ►  04/05 - 04/12 (1)
    • ►  03/29 - 04/05 (1)
    • ►  03/22 - 03/29 (1)
    • ►  03/15 - 03/22 (4)
    • ►  03/08 - 03/15 (5)
    • ►  03/01 - 03/08 (5)